Create the Quality of life you want

Welcome! My name is Todd Burrier. Over two decades ago I was blessed to have been laid off in the banking industry during a time of economic upheaval. This led me to search for a way to have more control over my own future. I wound up in the home business world. After seven hard years of lessons and personal growth, I found a way to build a highly successful business from home, using some very basic and simple human principles. I have since been able to mentor many people on the path to a better life through creating a home based income stream. This blog is dedicated to helping anyone in a networking style business succeed. I will be sharing proven concepts for growing and leading a successful business. Anyone who is nice, honest, and committed to succeeding can do what I teach. If there are any topics you specifically would like me to address as we go along, just let me know. To comment on any posting mouse over next to the time of the post.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Rhythm of the business

There is a time to work and a time to play. Right now is the time to work! Of course, if you work the process the correct way, THIS work can feel like play. I have been doing this for so long and have enjoyed the fruits of success in referral marketing for so long that I forget how good I have it and I also forget to communicate it.

I take for granted that I can get up when I want, work when I want, and with who I want, take vacation whenever I want and for as long as I want. I never have to deal with someone telling when I can take lunch or what my dress code should be. I decide if I want to create a raise for myself...I simply have enjoyed this for so long that I take it for granted...like it is normal. And for me it IS normal...just as it can be for you. You simply have to work the process until it happens!

This is the time to be working the process more frequently than at any time of the year. There is a rhythm to the business based on whats going on in the world around us in general. The key influencers of the rhythm of the business are distractions. Both your distractions and your prospect's distractions. From January to June, there are minimal distractions. This is the time when people have a renewed sense of commitment to improving things. The progress they make in this time frame then dictates if they stick with it. For exaxmple, if someone starts the new year with a commitment to get in shape, and they are diligent in the first month...they begin to see results. Then are then more likely to continue and see further results!

This is the time when people are more likely to act on their need and have less distractions to keep them from acting. It is productive to work the process any time of the year, but this is the most productive time from a numbers perspective. More of the people you talk to are open to a solution right now. Remember, you are just looking for those that are ready to act on their need. The result for you is that you will sponsor more people this time of the year per contact you make than at any other time of the year. It is the best time to plant seeds. Just like the farmer's best time is when the soil loosens up in the spring.

So work with a spirit of play as much as you can right now...the soil is fertile!

No comments:

Post a Comment